Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello world once more

SO, I believe it has been quite some time since i've posted. Life has been pretty slow paced lately. I know it is a tease due to the fact that come April, everything will begin to move in warp speed. I have begun the process of looking for summer internships in the New York area. It is such a daunting task. I never know what to say in cover letters or how to respond to personal questions and statements.
I have also begun work on my final film, which has been a challenging process as well. I think I finally came up with a treatment that I like and I will present it tomorrow. AHHHH. Hopefully, all goes well. I have two trips in the process right now. One in mid-March to AMSTERDAM to see a concert (yes the black keys) with some SLC friends of mine and another to Krakow, Poland.
I am enjoying this semester in Prague SO much more than my last. There is finally sunshine outside and it adds so much to the attitudes of everyone around.
This past weekend was the OSCARS.I'm so proud of THE KINGS SPEECH. It didn't begin here until 2am and I think I got home around 6am.. so lets just say the next day I was completely dead. I ended up going to one class, My czech class and the teacher was not too pleased with me. To be fair I don't think she is ever pleased with me. There are only three of us in the class now and I happen to be the as we say "third best in the class." I must say that I do add charisma to the class, so I have a purpose.
Well, I'm in my favorite coffee shop now... if your ever in PRAGUE (MAMACOFFEE). I shall go and enjoy my cup and finish up some work I have due tomorrow.

Kisses
SARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment